We are a US software development company delivering high-quality, cost-effective custom application development to clients worldwide. As a technology consulting company, we also help our clients with their digital transformation process.
Currently, we are seeking a Semi Senior / Senior iOS Developer for an American Project.
What you must have:
- Strong object-oriented design skills and a track record of delivering designs to market
- Strong background in Swift and familiarity with at least one additional object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of iOS software design patterns (e.g., MVC)
- Experience working with Auto Layout or Swift UI
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git
- Experience integrating third-party frameworks
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
- You are interested in learning new technologies in addition to mobile development
What you will be doing
- Building enterprise applications
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technologies
- Interfacing with our clients, making technical recommendations
- Helping evaluate emerging cross-platform frameworks and mobile enterprise application platform
What we offer
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule.
- Great workspace.