In Tekton, we are looking for an Inside Sales Lead to join our team and help scale our businesses in the NORAM and Latam Regions.
Suppose you are motivated by the challenge of building a solid and consistent lead pipeline, generating long-term relationships, understanding and consulting our leads regarding their digital and technological needs and leading a central team. In that case, this is an excellent career opportunity for you. Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to effectively communicate and nurture long-term relationships with new customers and your capacity to grow and scale a successful demand generation team.
This full-time role will be remote, and you will primarily serve our North American market, although some key Latam clients might be considered.
What you'll do
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound generation through emails, calls, and messaging.
- Prospect call preparation, including relevant company and lead insights.
- Identify target audiences and key accounts to focus the team’s bandwidth on prospection and lead-generation efforts.
- Maintain updated CRM information on activities, leads, accounts, and opportunities.
- Recruit, train, and enhance members of the inside sales team to boost their performance.
- Qualify target accounts by uncovering customer needs, pain points, and buyer readiness to generate sales opportunities and account growth plans.
- Leverage world-class sales tools and processes to identify, nurture, and grow existing assigned key target accounts and new leads. Experience with (or a deep desire to learn) Hubspot, Sales Navigator, and Database tools is an asset.
- Work with the Account Management and Marketing Teams to assist in creating campaigns & outreach strategies for the upcoming quarters.
- Act as a leader & subject matter expert for the rest of the team, assist in knowledge sharing, best practices, and some training.
- Leverage Account Managers and account governance teams to boost deal conversions, growth, and client retention.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- At least 2 - 3 years of sales/marketing/inside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- An Advanced English Level is a MUST.
- Preferred technology background
- Self-confident English communicator, comfortable in speaking with and pitching to executive management.
- Self-starters with a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role. Having a startup mindset and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with (or a deep desire to learn) Hubspot, Sales Navigator, and Database tools is desired.
Why join us?
- We are a global company with 150+ collaborators working worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We're 100% remote, you can work from anywhere in the world.
- Your Account Development team is a new priority for the organization's growth, allowing you to build a successful program with career growth opportunities as you do.
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work, and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- We enjoy a culture of feedback that allows us to celebrate victories, adapt quickly if needed, and try different things to grow faster and stronger from mistakes.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner and a horizontal organization.
- We're just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We are serious about our work and joyful about life, eager to learn because growth goes beyond a single project.
Tekton is a strategy, design, and technology company that builds digital solutions to improve people’s lives. Our breadth of services allows us to provide value in all the digital product or service lifecycle stages. To this day, Tekton has worked on more than 360 products with 200+ clients across 15+ industries around the US, Canada, and LATAM. We are cautious when choosing whom to work with, both with our clients and our collaborators, and we pride ourselves on providing an extremely amicable and inclusive working atmosphere. Tekton is bootstrapped. All decisions are taken by us, following our values and the people-oriented focus we stand by. We strive to be at the forefront of technology, fostering innovation and creating meaningful experiences for users worldwide.
Tekton is a strategy, design, and technology company that builds digital products to improve people’s lives. Our services allow us to provide value in all the digital product or service lifecycle stages. To this day, Tekton has worked on more than 360 products with 200+ clients across 15+ industries around the US, Canada, and LATAM. We strive to be at the forefront of technology, fostering innovation and creating meaningful experiences for users worldwide.
Purpose: We exist to improve people's lives through technology.
We're an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Check out www.tektonlabs.com for more info on who we are!