1. Professional studies preferably in communication sciences, graphic or industrial design, architecture or other humanities.
2. Training in Design Thinking, User Experience Design and Agile Methodologies
3. Min. 4+ years experience in user-centric experience design
4. Min. 2+ years experience in digital product design
5 minutes. 2+ years of experience leading fixed or dynamic multidisciplinary teams.
6. High capacity for:
- Diagnosis, planning and execution of design phases in different instances of the product life cycle
- Agile qualitative research methodologies: Semi-structured interviews, Safaris, Mystery Shopper, opinion sessions, co-creations, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and facility support, transfer of user needs and linear teams and stakeholders
- Excellent conceptualization and data visualization skills: Customer Journeys, User Personas, and graphical representations of data or dataviz.
- Wireframe design of low, medium and high fidelity
- Good knowledge of libraries and design systems.
- Management of design and prototyping tools: Figma, Sketch, MarvelApp, Adobe XD, Zeplin, InVision, others.
- Soft Skills: Good content architecture, critical and analytical thinking, positivism and resilience, openness to feedback and ALL IN attitude.
- High english level