We are a US software development company delivering high-quality, cost-effective custom application development to clients worldwide. As a technology consulting company, we also help our clients with their digital transformation process.
Currently, we are seeking a Semi Senior Java Developer
What You Will Be Doing:
- As a member of the scrum team, you will work together with the team to develop new functionalities of the different applications of the team and make periodic value deliveries. She will participate in the various scrum ceremonies.
- It will work to contribute all its knowledge, so that the existing applications, as well as the new ones that are developed, meet the development standards for both architecture and security.
- Along with the team, you will participate in the analysis of new requirements, proposing technical solutions that meet the needs of our customers, and complying with corporate technological requirements.
- Will participate in POCs of new initiatives and products.
- Will be involved in the different phases of the software life cycle: Gathering requirements, analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation.
- We are looking for a person who wants to improve the team, promoting a good work environment and excellence.
- Experience in development in Java environment, analysis of requirements, design and implementation of applications. We are looking for a Full Stack developer, who has based his professional career on the Java environment, performing tasks as a developer, functional analyst or technical manager.
- Desirable experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum)
- Critical and analytical capacity to be able to understand the business and provide technological solutions to our clients.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment, with multicultural teams that include people of different nationalities. Availability to travel.
- High level of autonomy in carrying out tasks.
- Experience in DevOps implementation and knowledge of Cloud environments (certification in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud) will be valued.