We are a US software development company delivering high quality, cost-effective custom application development to clients worldwide. As a technology consulting company, we also help our clients with their digital transformation process.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer for an American Client.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building enterprise web applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
Your Profile Includes:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end web technologies.
- Experience in React or Vue Development.
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc).
- Experience or interest in full-stack development including technologies like Node.js or Golang
- Experience working with third-party APIs
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (Vuex, NgRx, Redux, Flux, etc.)
- Experience of delivering AEM with modern UI frameworks is a plus