About the Data Engineer position
As part of our Data Engineer Team you will work together with our teams in Colombia and Florida to launch a new startup every 9 months starting with our wealth empowerment fintech company.
- 2 to 4 years of proven work experience in Data Engineering, Integrations, ETL’s and Data Modeling.
- NestJS Domain
- Knowledge and domain of RESTful pattern, Integrations, data model patterns and data pipelines
- Knowledge in the use of Serverless with AWS - Lambdas, API Gateways, etc.
- Knowledge in DynamoDB
- Experience working under Scrum methodology
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, creative hands-on personality and proactive result-driven approach
- Team-player mindset to collaborate and problem solve with multidisciplinary teams.
- Thrive under pressure and accept responsibility as a team leader