Organize full lifecycle software development
Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Prepare software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
Organize documenting and maintenance of software functionality
Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
Provide support and consulting on software systems usage
Ensure compliance with project plans and industry standards
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● 5 years of experience building Software Applications.
● 2 years of experience working with JS frameworks and libraries
● 2 years of experience working with NodeJS
● CSS, HTML
● SQL DataBases ideally PostgreSQL, etc.
● Common Design Patterns
● Source Code Version Control Tools (GIT)
● Experience building and consuming APIs.
● Full stack troubleshooting capabilities.
● Strong proficiency in English, the position requires constant communication with
● Package managers (NPM, Yarn)
● Application State (Redux)
● Experience with Cloud Services (GCP, Azure, AWS)
● Containerization (Docker)
● Java 8 or above
● Open to learning new technologies
● Great communication skills