We are a US software development company delivering high-quality, cost-effective custom application development to clients worldwide. As a technology consulting company, we also help our clients with their digital transformation process.
Currently, we are seeking a Data Engineer:
What you must have:
- Fluency in Scala or Python
- Experience with cloud environments AWS - S3 / EC2 / Lambda / EMR / Red Shift / Athena
- Experience with data streaming tools such as Kinesis, Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Spark frameworks
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience collecting data from diverse sources such as REST APIs, webhooks, databases, events, etc.
- Knowledge in Data Visualisation is a bonus (QuickSight, Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Experience with Big Data / Data Lakes / distributed architecture based on micro-services is a bonus
- Fluency building software using TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Previous experience with Continuous Delivery is a bonus
- Previous experience with Domain-driven Design is a bonus
- Communication, proactivity, and thirst for knowledge are fundamental
What you will be doing
- Develop software under a Domain-oriented Event-driven Architecture.
- Take an end-to-end approach on all sorts of data solutions, including design, building, and implementation of data pipelines, ETLs, and production-grade data models.
- Help establish and manage data governance, data modeling, data architecture, and data visualization.
- Optimize the performance of the data infrastructure.
- Define the architecture and design of new products, develop and operate functions and micro-services, inside a DevOps culture with practices such as pair-programming, mob programming, and other methodologies aligned to Continuous Delivery e extreme programming.
- Participate in knowledge-sharing sessions to discuss architecture, best practices, and new ideas, practicing continuous learning while we build products.
- Act as ambassadors of our architecture and software solutions, offering our colleagues support and mentorship.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies such as serverless, data stream, declarative infrastructure, and others.
- Promote e highly collaborative and teamwork environment, optimized for technical excellence with very short feedback cycles
What we offer
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule.
- Great workspace.
- Continous Learning.